Right where you are, God is calling you to a life of meaning, purpose, and belonging. The Nav20s Gathering will be a unique opportunity to join with others from across the nation as we center our lives in Christ and live as Good News in the flesh during a time of adversity. If you have a heart to know Christ and make him known among young adults, please join us online this November!
All Navigators staff
NOVEMBER 14 - 15
Everyone is invited
Navigators 20s staff
Noon – 3PM PT
3PM – 6PM ET
8AM – 3PM PT
11AM – 6PM ET
8AM – 10AM PT
11AM – 1PM ET
All Part/Full-Time Navigators staff
Associate Navigators staff
The Friday session (November 13th) will be for all 20s staff, so please make this a priority if that’s you. The sessions on Saturday as well as Sunday morning (November 14th and 15th) are open for all and designed for 20s, so anyone who has a heart to see 20s live out our Calling is invited to join us!
The first 100
people to sign up will receive a
Living Out of Christ-centeredness:
- Pursuit of Faith – God pursues us first, but we’re called to pursue him, too. How do we steadfastly seek him and trust his work to shape us in our identity in Christ?
- Pursuit of Vocation – We are created in Christ to work with meaning. How does God call us to contribute through our jobs and everyday activities?
- Pursuit of Mission – God sends us out with a purpose to make Christ known to the world around us. How can we actively live out the Great Commission right where we are?
- Pursuit of Community – We are made to find belonging with one another and share life with other followers of Christ. How can we foster relational networks that are united by the Spirit?
The Context of the Gospel:
- Ethnicity & Racism – God created diversity and his good plan for eternity includes people of all cultures. In a time of palpable racial tension, how do we seek reconciliation and help bring about Kingdom justice?
- Gender & Sexuality – Our sexuality is a part of God’s good design and a picture of his relationship with us. How do we view sexuality through a Biblical lens and engage a culture with disparate viewpoints?
- Politics & the Pandemic – Jesus is the good King of kings and sovereign over everything we endure. In an election year marked by divisiveness and unprecedented circumstances, how do we remain faithfully engaged?
- Money & Generosity – Every good gift is from God and ultimately belongs to him. How do we steward the resources he entrusts us with and use them for his purposes?
*All Times are in Pacific Time and Subject to Change
- IGNITE-SESSION 1 – 12:00PM – 1:00PM
- BREAKOUT – 1:00PM – 1:30PM
- BREAK – 1:30PM – 1:45PM
- IGNITE SESSION 2 – 1:45PM
- BREAKOUT – 2:20PM – 2:50PM
- WRAP UP – 2:50 – 3:00PM
- MULTIPLY SESSION 1 – 8:00AM – 9:20AM
- BREAK – 9:20AM – 9:35AM
- WORKSHOP 1 – 9:35AM – 10:55AM
- LUNCH BREAK – 10:55AM – 12:10PM
- WORKSHOP 2 – 12:10PM – 1:30PM
- BREAK – 1:30PM – 1:45PM
- MULTIPLY SESSION 2 – 1:45PM – 3:00PM
- ABIDE EXPERIENCE – 8:00AM – 10:00AM
*If you are one of the first
100 people to register, you will receive a gift.